Monday, November 17, 2014

Managaha

This is Managaha. Smallest island in the CNMI. It's only a couple miles away from Saipan, and if you are a local you get a free boat ride. On my first trip to Managaha it rained practically the whole time. At least we were swimming so a little extra water didn't bother us. On the second trip the weather was perfect. In the sunshine, the water is a dozen shades of clear blue. The variety of fish and submerged WWII army tanks make for an interesting afternoon of snorkeling. Now you know where to find me on days off.

   



While relaxing on the beach we found several crabs. We all took turns being brave and posing with them. Unfortunately Venus didn't think I had had enough photo opportunities, so later when everyone buried me under the sand she had me pose with the crab again. I was grateful when I could move my arms and legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment